The document to the left has a short description and link to the following:
Policy Memos & Analysis
- Short-Time Compensation Programs as a COVID-19 Response and Recovery Strategy. National Governors Association, 2020.
- Short-Time Compensation: An Alternative to Layoffs during COVID-19. Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, 2020.
Reports and Research
- Implementation of the Short-Time Compensation Program Provisions in the Middle Class Tax Relief and Job Creation Act of 2012. U.S. Department of Labor, 2016.
- Compensated Work Sharing Arrangements (Short-Time Compensation) as an Alternative to Layoffs. Congressional Research Service, 2016.
- Demonstration and Evaluation of the Short-Time Compensation Program in Iowa and Oregon. Department of Labor, Chief Evaluation Office, 2017.
- Employer Views about the Short-Time Compensation Program: A Survey and Analysis in Four States. Department of Labor, Chief Evaluation Office, 2015.
- Short-Time Compensation as a Tool to Mitigate Job Loss? Evidence on the U.S. Experience during the Recent Recession. Upjohn Institute, 2013.